After the first presidency fireside we headed over to Linna and Nick's to ring in the New Year with them. We watched a wonderful movie that Bryce discovered called Joyeaux Noel (I doubt I spelled that right) about Christmas Eve during WWI. I had Linna take a million pictures of our little boy in his adorable khakis and sweater. Here they are for your viewing pleasure...

Carter feeling camera shy

Carter and Tessa

2 comments:
What a darling baby!!! He looks so little. You three look so tickled with Christmas. Looks so fun and Bryce with the new clubs. How cool is that. I loved all the pictures and catching up on your life.
Hey Tanners! This is Erin's old (short-term) roommate Lesley. I ran into Becky S. at the library and she gave me an exciting update on what you all have been up to. Congrats on the adorable son! And I loved all your clever photo narrations!
Scott and I are expecting a baby boy April 6, and would love any new-parent adivce you can offer! Glad to hear you guys are doing so well! Lesley Larson lesleylarson@gmail.com
Post a Comment