Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Carter's New Trick

This is what Carter looks like when I lay him down in his bed...

This is what Carter looks like as soon as I leave the room. So far he won't roll over while I'm watching but as soon as I come back he's already on his belly.

He gets stuck once he rolls to his belly so he has to have a little help getting over to his back. Good thing mom's there to help!

Last night I put him in his bed and went to the bathroom to get a washcloth. When I came back he was on his belly. I was so surprised that I grabbed him and took him to show his new skill to Bryce. He still won't perform for an audience, but maybe when he masters his trick he'll be willing to show off.

He's growing so fast!

No comments: