Sunday, April 01, 2007

He Giggles Too!


Before too long I'll be feeding this boy real food, so I've been sitting him in his highchair while I cook to get him used to it. I pretend we're having cooking school and talk to him while I'm cooking. I wonder if his first work will be "mince" or "sautee"! I have a fun book on homemade baby food that I'm excited to use when he's ready. Also, this week I'm going to tackle the project of making yogurt!!! We'll see how it goes!

This bright-eyed boy is now a rollie-poly! He started by rolling from back to front, but now he's all over the place.

A few days ago Carter was playing with this toy. He accidently dropped it on his face and it got stuck over his nose and under his chin. Try as he might, he couldn't get the darn this dislodged. So, as kind and loving parents, we laughed and took a picture before we took it off of him.


No comments: