Friday, July 20, 2007

Statue of Liberty

Here we are on the ferry to the Statue of LIberty and Elllis Island. We left the hotel after the rest of the group b/c Carter was still snoozing when everyone else left. We grabbed breakfast in Battery Park as we were hurrying to stand in line for the ferry. Yeah, that's right... I had a HOT DOG for breakfast. Naturally that is the best choice for breakfast when you are going to be riding a ferry over choppy water for half an hour! Fortunately I survived (hooray for the cool breeze and cloud cover!)

Our Lady of Liberty. Yes, I took this picture, thank you very much!


1 comment:

jody said...

Looks like a great trip and so fun for you all. Carter is getting so big. I hear all good and cute things about that little guy.
hody

ps how can you be all grown up?