Friday, September 05, 2008

Labor Day and School Starting

On Monday, some friend invited us to go w/ them to a Redbirds' game. It was their last game of the season, so after the game all of the kids got to run the bases. Carter ran all around the bases on his tiny legs. Happy boy!

Bryce and Carter both started school on Tuesday. Bryce has a busy semester of classes and clinic ahead of him, but at least he's done w/ those time-consuming labs.

Carter is going to "school" Tuesdays and Thursdays for a couple of hours. The first day when I went to pick him up I said "hey bud, you ready to go home??" He looked at me, said "ohhhh" and turned around on his bad little heel and found something else to play with. At least he's not pining away the time I'm gone!

Yesterday I went to pick him up and found him running laps around the classroom- just as happy as can be! His teacher said that they had gone to the indoor playroom that day b/c it was too wet outside. When Carter walked in he looked around and said, "Wow". She thought that was just about the cutest thing she'd ever seen! (Naturally we agree!!)

1 comment:

THE BLAIRS said...

wow! what a fun trip! i wish we could have been vaccationing it during the break.. but you have come up and visit my little man!