Sunday, March 15, 2009

We've been TAGGED

The Mama tagged Bryce and I, so I checked out our picture files and (shockingly) found a picture of the Carterman.
Here's the Carterman as a brand new baby boy. He was only a week or so old in this picture and I remember thinking "What in the world is the hospital doing letting me take this kid home- I don't know ANYTHING about taking care of a baby!"





Carter's first night home, sleeping on his daddy. Little did they know, but they would soon be BEST FRIENDS




Cater sings to his mama. At each stage of the game I thought he was so clever, and BIG, and advanced!





Nana was (still is) always great about sending fun thing to us from Old Navy. Carter wore this cute hat until his head grew enough that it looked like a monkey yarmulke!



Carter LOVES Papa's "blue tractor". When we see any kind of large machinery carter will yell, "Papa! Blue Tractor!"
Who would have guessed that Stu would end up to be such a doting uncle. The other day Stu called to talk to Carter. At the end of the conversation Carter said, "Bye uncle Stu, wuv you!" Stu thought that was pretty cool!


This is Carter-man, signing off!


So, to those we tag, here's your job:

1. "my pictures" pick the 6th file

2. 6th photo and tell you about them

3. and then tag 6 more people.

We Tag....
The Carlsens
The Millers
The Madsens
The Starks
The Kights
The Finleys

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love to see pictures of my Carter-man. I will be taking pictures of him again soon!