I have to give myself a time limit for posting things on the blog or I will end up spending ALL DAY working on it. I managed to get these two pictures and the two convocation pictures uploaded in a relatively short amount of time. I guess I shouldn't push my luck!

This sign is hanging in the baby's room and was made by my incredibly cute RS president. The little words inside the "Carter" say "I love you to the moon and back". She also got me the book that line comes from. (I think it's called Guess How Much I Love You.) Cute, cute, cute!

This is my marvelous new rocking chair! Here I am taking it for a "test rock" it's absolutely perfect- I'm so excited! I'll add more pictures in the near future so "y'all" can see who was there and some of the fun things I got.
3 comments:
Oh you are a cute pg girl... soon you will be a Mom good luck love you
hi Erin & Bryce....CONGRATS on the new baby boy! We share a birthday! Can't wait to see pictures...
i know you just had a baby and stuff (ps congrats) but i'd like to see a new blog
Post a Comment