Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Carter Clark Tanner

Hi everyone! I only have time for a few pictures, but I thought I'd better get them on the blog before our loyal viewers get violent. All is well in our little world, we're all healthy and happy! Carter is already growing and eats like a small horse (there may be some uncle Stu in him!!) Bryce is back in school, in fact he missed his first day of classes this quarter so that he could hang out in the hospital with me! I went in at 5:00 Monday (November 27th) to be induced and our little one made his official appearance at 2:29 in the afternoon. It was a grueling day, but we're so excited to have him here with us.

Here is Carter and dad enjoying their first night of TV together. Monday night football!
Our brand new baby, Bryce was able to hold him as soon as they finished their tests and got him all wrapped up. Look at the proud daddy!! There I am looking puffy and tired, but VERY HAPPY, in the background.

Here is Carter asleep in his bassinet. He likes to practice flexing. Maybe he'll be a body builder like uncle Boyd! The other night Bryce was commenting on his arm muscles and he started flexing and showing dad his "guns" it was really amusing!

2 comments:

{natalie} said...

congrats on the lil one. his pics are adorable! you all look so happy

*ethan* said...

Congrats on the cute little boy! hope alls well. I'm an addict to blogs latley so i'm glad to see that you are back posting blogs. Tell you mama hi, my mum (really i don't ever call her mum but i liked the way it sounded in that sentance) told me she was out to see that handsome baby