Monday, December 25, 2006

After all of the other presents were open I told Bryce that I just remembered one more present, but I'd forgotten to bring it out. He went into Carter's room and fished out his final present from its hiding spot under the crib. What could it be????
After lugging the box into the living room we speculated on its contents. I observed that it was about the size of a full grown alligator. (Buzz would be so proud!)
Nope, not an alligator... Golf Clubs!! Hooray! He carefully unrapped each club and nestled them into the bag along with golf balls and tees. The balls and tees are separated into "game day" and "driving range" quality. He also lovingly put the "hats" on each of the clubs. He's ready to go!

All of the festivities wore Carter out. He passed out on me on the zubag. (Thank heavens for the zubag!)

No comments: