Friday, February 15, 2008

Carter Grins


Carter is recognizing the need for ocular health, he tries to put on his sunglasses to protect his eyes from damaging sun rays!


Spikey hair... Look at all those teeth!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

What a little MAN! He has grown up so much! He looks so much like you now, Erin. And all that hair!

I love the dresser in the background. I really dig the paint job.

THE COLLETT FAMILY!! said...

Erin, I love your little boy's hair!! He is adorable.. This is Erin-Jake's wife from the hometown in Colorado. I hope things are well for you. Hope to see you guys soon and by the way....you've been tagged!! Check out our website at erinnjake.blogspot.com on instructions for the game. Love you guys. Erin

THE BLAIRS said...

What a funny kid! I remember as a baby i could NEVER get him to smile for me.. Now he is all grins! cutie!