Sunday, March 02, 2008

We've Been Tagged

I'VE BEEN TAGGED...The rules are to answer the questions and tag at least one other person!!!

HOW OLD ARE YOU? Bryce is 25, and I'm 26
WHO EATS MORE: Bryce, he's kind of like a black hole for food ;0)
WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU' FIRST: At first thought, I was going to say me, but after thinking about it for a while I realized that it was Bryce!!! Wow, who knew?!
WHO IS TALLER: We're almost exactly the same height, but Bryce is a little taller.
WHO SINGS BETTER: Definitely Bryce, no question about it.
WHO IS SMARTER: Kind of a strange question... Bryce is currently in the middle of Optometry school (which I DEFINITELY couldn't handle) but I love learning and applying that knowledge in new ways. So, I'd say we're a pretty good match.
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY: I do, I'm not sure if Bryce knows where the laudry room is!
WHO DOES THE DISHES: Me
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: I do, it's closest to the door so I can get to our little guy's bedroom.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS: I do
WHO MOWS THE LAWN: Thank heavens we don't have a lawn to worry about right now.
WHO COOKS DINNER: I do, by the time Bryce gets home from school we'd be eating cereal or Ramen noodles if he had to do it.
WHO IS MORE STUBBORN: Probably me...
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: Bryce kissed me first, he's SO cute!
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: Bryce asked me out for ice cream at DQ the night before I reported my mission at Church (he certainly didn't waste any time!)
WHO PROPOSED: Bryce, in front of the Christus statue in the North visitor center on Temple Square.
WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE: I am.
WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS: Bryce has lots of school friends, I have lots of Mary Kay friends, but when it comes to free time, we pretty much just spend the time together as a family.
WHO HAS MORE SIBLIINGS: Bryce
WHO ARE YOU TAGGING: Jessi Miller, Shannyn Weiler, Camilla Starks, Lesle Larsen

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I enjoyed reading this. Now, post more pictures of our grandson!