Brenda, Mom, Me, Kristi, and Susan waiting for our "chariot" to take us to dinner while we were in Dallas for MK Seminar. Susan's husband, Jeff, chauffeured us around in her MK Pink Cadillac- Thanks Jeff!
Hey I feel bad that I haven't dropped off that foundation yet. I hope to get over to you tomorrow, but I need you to look at it. When I got home I went to go check at how much was left and its less than I thought. If I need to buy a new one I will.
3 comments:
Hey I feel bad that I haven't dropped off that foundation yet. I hope to get over to you tomorrow, but I need you to look at it. When I got home I went to go check at how much was left and its less than I thought. If I need to buy a new one I will.
You look so beautiful! You are so busy with your MK stuff! Good job. Hope we get to see you guys soon! We miss you.
I think you need to update, you lovely lady
Post a Comment