Tuesday, March 09, 2010

No Camera = No Pictures

Okay everyone,
In response to several comments, YES! I know our blog needs to be updated, BUT, our camera didn't survive our last move and I don't get very excited about reading long blog posts w/out pictures. So, here's the Tanners in a nutshell: In August we moved from Memphis to Grand Junction, CO for Bryce's optometry externship.

In January we moved to Albuquerque, NM for his second externship rotation and in a few more weeks Bryce will be back in Memphis for GRADUATION!

We will be moving to Cortez, CO where Bryce has a job waiting for him. Yay!

All I can say is it's a darn good thing that a Mary Kay business is portable! All of you students out there understand how the end of a semester feels- not much loan money left! Thank heavens my MK money is buying our groceries and paying our bills!

Among other news... we are expecting baby #2 in June. Right now I'm feeling good and have energy- which is a nice change! (Especially b/c I'll be getting things packed up and moved AGAIN in a few weeks!)

Okay, that's everything. Might not be any more posts until I figure out the camera problem!

Hugs from Albuquerque!
The Tanners

8 comments:

Seth and Angie said...

Congrats on the baby!!

Are you coming back for graduation or just sending Bryce? I'm hoping we can all get together one last time.

Tennessee Tanners said...

Probably just sending Bryce. :0( I'd like to come too, but I'm not sure we'll be able to make that work. We're also trying to buy a house. Whew!

Lesley said...

What a great update, even without pictures. That is a lot of news! :)

Congrats on graduation, a successful MK business, and another Tanner Baby! I bet Carter will be a great big bro. Congrats!

What exciting stuff you have coming up this summer. I would welcome more pic-less posts with details!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Congratulations! Having another baby is so exciting! I wish I had some energy. This baby is taking every ounce of energy out of me! You will have to get some pictures from someone else's camera at least after you have the baby to put on here. Our camera broke too so we have been taking them with our phone and emailing them to ourselves and then putting them on the computer.....we are going to splurge for a camera once Kendall starts working too!

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

Do you know if it is a boy/girl? Congrats, we are so excited for you. I get tired from even the idea of moving. Good luck with it all. Congrats on finishing school.

Camilla said...

Congrats Erin on baby #2. My baby #2 is due in June as well. Hope all is well.

flemings said...

Congratulations on your upcoming addition! How exciting! So glad all is going well. Hope we get to see you at graduation.

Keri said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant Congratulations!