I owe a lot of "thank yous" to those who have made it possible for us to have our very own house. First, I would like to thank the Fraziers for needing to move at the exact same time we needed to buy a house.
I would like to thank the bank for loaning us huge sums of money- even though on paper we're unemployed w/ massive student loans to pay back :0)
I would like to thank everyone who sells their stuff on craigslist, ebay and at garage sales. You have made it possible for us to have furniture!
Finally, I would like to thank my parents for having a huge shop building that never really turned into anything other than an over-sized storage unit. B/c of you, I was able to find all kinds of furniture to "re-purpose". Again, without you, it wouldn't be possible to have furniture. :0)
3 comments:
Congratulations on so many wonderful things! A new baby, a new big brother, a new job, house and graduation! Could you fit any more into one year?!
I LOVE your backyard. You've decorated the inside in such a cool way (I love Carters room and your dining room!) but I seriously think I would spend every second outside. That landscaping and water feature are incredible!
I can't wait for more posts about everything you have been up to!!
Congratulations on the new house and the coming baby! I love the waterfall.
Now, you just need to post a picture of the outside of the house!
congrats! hope you guys are doing well and getting settled in time for your new addition! Good luck!
Post a Comment