Thursday, June 24, 2010

Preston Payne Tanner

Preston Payne Tanner
Born June 15th @ 9pm
8lbs 8oz
19 3/4 inches
Daddy, big brother Carter and Preston
Uncle Stu

Nana and Preston (only a few minutes old).
My mom came by to check on me and SURPRISE! the baby had arrived!

5 comments:

Tennessee Tanners said...

Preston Payne Tanner
Born June 15th @ 9pm
8lbs 8oz
19 3/4 inches

Mike and Wendy said...

Congrats!!!! This is a big year for your family, huh?!
I love the 'this side up' onesie! Too funny!

THE BLAIRS said...

thats awesome congrats you guys! Erin I hope this was better than the last time! ;)

Holly said...

He's beautiful! Congrats!

berrymom said...

Congratulations Erin! I am so happy for you. Thanks for the call last week...I'm sorry I haven't called back. Life just grabs me and carries me away. I love the pictures of your house and I am drooling over the waterfall...beautiful! I hope you are doing well!