Mama Clark, here's the picture of me you requested. I'm usually the one manning the camera, I don't usually stop to let Bryce take a picture of me... sorry! This picture shows our happy faces at being only 5 or 6 rows back from homeplate during one of the last Redbirds games. Bryce won tickets during his orientation at SCO and scored us some fabulous seats. We even had the opportunity to sit by the 3rd year student and her husband who had the seats in the first place (they got them thru the husband's company). They even promised to take us to a Memphis Grizzlies game. Yeah! They also introduced Bryce to a Memphis original- BBQ nachos- yep, that's just what they sould like. He was impressed!
This is the view from our seats. No "cheap seats" for us tonight!
A few nights later while standing in line to buy "cheap seats" tickets a man and his wife gave us tickets. I believe their exact words were, "honey, I saw you're pregant and I said to my husband, she CANNOT sit on the hill. They need seats!"
Don't worry family, we're being taken care of!
No comments:
Post a Comment